Before drivers compete in the world’s toughest off-road races, they first get a feel for the course in a prerunner. Prerunners are street-legal monsters with huge suspension travel, fortified drivetrains, and massive power. A prerunner must be built strong enough to tackle the toughest courses, while still being manageable on the street. The LaTrax Desert Prerunner™ packs these race-bred features into a convenient, take-anywhere, 1/18 scale size.Like full-size prerunners, the LaTrax Prerunner is built to be fast and nimble while being extremely durable and able to withstand the rigors of all-terrain racing action. Equipped with a powerful motor, independent suspension, and 4-wheel drive, the Prerunner is Ready-To-Race® right out of the box. The all-weather electronics defeat the elements—driving through mud, snow, and water. Oil-filled shocks soak up the bumps and jumps, and provide smooth suspension movement over any terrain.
The 2.4GHz radio system provides dependable, long-range control. The Prerunner is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-Race with the included high capacity 7.2v NiMH battery pack with iD and convenient AC wall charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax Desert Prerunner is Powered By Traxxas, protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
Quick Features On 1/18 LaTrax Desert Prerunner (#76064-5)
- Tough, pre-painted ProGraphix® body with decals already applied
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control
- Four-wheel drive for superior all-terrain versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Race® with included iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery pack and AC wall charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional all-terrain handling and control
- Smooth, oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- All-metal gear front and rear differentials
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that’s built to last
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Explore™
The 1/18 LaTrax Desert Prerunner is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, easy instructions, and an iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery with convenient AC wall charger. This potent battery pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas’ exclusive patented High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Everything you need is in the box, even 4 AA alkaline batteries! Accessory Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect LaTrax/Traxxas iD-equipped batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.