- Independent cantilever front suspension
- 4-link, solid-axle rear suspension
- Adjustable, oil-filled, aluminum, coil-over shocks
- Waterproof electronics (see manual for more details)
- Spektrum™ DX4C 2.4GHz 4-channel computer transmitter
- Scale lights, cockpit and body panels
- Shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission
- Dynamite® waterproof ESC
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Brushless-ready drivetrain
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery
- Dual-position battery tray for use with optional batteries
- Beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tires
- Molded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- Compatible with AVC technology
Rugged 4WD Chassis with Long-Travel Suspension
The Twin Hammers® chassis has long-travel suspension with a solid rear axle, just like many full-scale rock racers. This gives you all the footing you need when crawling through rock-filled ravines or blasting across the flats.
The shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission lets you take better advantage of the 4WD on different types of terrain. Drop it into low gear when you have to crawl over a pile of rocks and then shift back into high when you reach the other side. It’s almost like having two off-road vehicles in one.
A waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo let you drive in the real world, where things get wet and the weather is often less than perfect.
Includes a Spektrum™ DX4C Computer Transmitter
An incredibly capable off-road machine deserves an equally capable transmitter. The Spektrum DX4C is just such a transmitter. In addition to 20-model memory and the unbeatable signal security of DSMR™ 2.4GHz technology, it gives you advanced software that includes programming for AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) receivers. The best part? You get all these extras for the same price you would if a standard transmitter had been included.